[DRBD-user] Info at /proc/drbd diverges on the amount of data to be sync'ed

Marcelo Pereira marcelops at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:06:46 CEST 2012

Hello,

I've solved the problem this way (on both nodes):

1. Shutdown the DRBD device
2. Removed the DRBD module (8.2.6)
3. Updated the system kernel (simple yum upgrade)
4. Upgraded DRBD packages (8.3.12)
5. Loaded modules (modprobe)
6. Bring the device back up

That it is. Now both nodes shows the same amount. I hope to not get stalled at 100% ever again. In 23 hours I will know if it worked.

Thanks.

--Marcelo