[DRBD-user] drbd 8.4.1 turning off disk-barrier and disk-flushes problem

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue Apr 3 10:38:15 CEST 2012

Am Samstag, 31. März 2012, 11:42:33 schrieb Chris Dickson:
> It seems that ever since I upgraded to drbd 8.4.1 the 'disk-barrier no;'
> and 'disk-flushes no;' options are not being respected in my resource
> configuration file. A 'cat /proc/drbd' shows 'wo:b' regardless of what
> options I set in the resource config. I also tried to set these via the
> command line with drbdsetup to no avail.
>
> Anyone else seeing this issue and are there any known workarounds?

Hi,

On Friday I discovered what you are describing here.
It got fixed with this commit:
http://git.drbd.org/gitweb.cgi?p=drbd-8.4.git;a=commit;h=d91afe741ff1886c5a543ed343aab8114c563c53

Best,
 Phil
--
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-50, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82

DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.