[DRBD-user] Sync gets stalled at 100%

Marcelo Pereira marcelops at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:09:16 CEST 2012

Hi Florian,

Thanks for you answer.

It will sound stupid, but here we go:  Is there a documentation (or any word from your) on how to upgrade from 8.2.6 to 8.3.x ??

I know that DRBD works perfectly as long as you go through the right process order. So how would be the exact right process to upgrade the nodes?? I'm using CentOS 5.6.

Thanks,

--Marcelo