[DRBD-user] drbd 8.4.1 turning off disk-barrier and disk-flushes problem

Chris Dickson chrisd1100 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 13:55:48 CEST 2012

Interesting, I'm starting to think that a lot of these performance issues
people are seeing with 8.4.1 are related to this feature. I remember when
tweaking in 8.3 turning off flushes improved latency dramatically.

I wonder if there is a patch for the source out there? Maybe I'll consult
the dev list to locate the spot in the code where this decision gets made
and hard code turning off barrier and flushes.