[DRBD-user] Can't Get DRBD Master/Slave out of secondary/secondary using pacemaker

Florian Haas f.g.haas at gmx.net
Fri Sep 23 21:23:55 CEST 2011

On 2011-09-23 19:06, Arnold Krille wrote:
> On Friday 23 September 2011 17:54:26 Florian Haas wrote:
>> On 2011-09-23 14:58, Nick Khamis wrote:
>>> colocation mysql_on_drbd \
>>>
>>> 	inf: ms_drbd_mysql:Master HAServices
>>
>> Incorrect; should be "colocation mysql_on_drbd inf: HAServices
>> ms_drbd_mysql:Master"
>
> As far as I understand both the docs and my practical experience, the order of
> elements in the colocation is irrelevant.

Not trying to challenge your experience or your understanding of the
documentation, but the idea that colocation constraints are
non-directional is simply a wrong assumption.

http://www.clusterlabs.org/mwiki/images/6/61/Colocation_Explained.pdf

Slide 2.

> The order in groups or in order-statements however is not.

For a group, that is of course unless is has meta ordered=false.

Florian