[DRBD-user] DRBD, Xen, HVM and live migration

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Fri Sep 23 18:28:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 09/23/2011 06:18 PM, Bart Coninckx wrote:
> Felix,
> do you combine your setup with clustering software? Or do you script a
> live migration? I'm intrigued by how you handle the timing in the latter
> case.

ah, I didn't make this really clear.

I haven't set this up with either live migration capabilities nor
pacemaker. All I have is a hot standby for manual recovery in case of a
primary node failure. Sorry.

I believe that for pacemaker, you would have both your nodes be primary
at all times (i.e., not use a master-slave set at all).
Not a thrilling perspective, I guess.

Cheers,
Felix