[DRBD-user] DRBD RA Error

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 19:36:07 CEST 2011

Hello Everyone,

I appologize if you are recieving this message again. I am recieving
an error when trying to load the DRBD RA within Pacemaker:

primitive drbd_mysql ocf:linbitt:drbd \
                    params drbd_resource="r0.res" \
                    op monitor interval="15s"

lrmadmin[4153]: 2011/09/20_10:51:25 ERROR:
lrm_get_rsc_type_metadata(578): got a return code HA_FAIL from a reply
message of rmetadata with function get_ret_from_msg.
ERROR: ocf:linbit:drbd: could not parse meta-data:
ERROR: ocf:linbit:drbd: no such resource agent

Warnings in Log:

Sep 20 10:51:25 mydrbd1 lrmd: [3560]: WARN: on_msg_get_metadata: empty
metadata for ocf::linbit::drbd.

/dev/drbd/by-res/r0.res
/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/
/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/linbit/drbd

crm(live)ra# classes
heartbeat
lsb
ocf / heartbeat linbit pacemaker
stonith

crm(live)ra# list ocf linbit
drbd

DRBD is installed and working as expected manually.

Only "drbd" is in /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/linbit/. No other files

/etc/init.d/drbd status
drbd driver loaded OK; device status:
version: 8.3.7 (api:88/proto:86-91)
srcversion: EE47D8BF18AC166BE219757
m:res     cs         ro                 ds                 p  mounted   fstype
0:r0_res  Connected  Primary/Secondary  UpToDate/UpToDate  C  /service  ext3

Obeservations:
When running the drbd "/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/linbit/drbd" sript from
console, I get:
line 45:  /resource.d/heartbeat/.ocf-shellfuncs: No such file or directory
line 801: usage: command not found

When I use the deprecated ocf:heartbeat:drbd, I get no errors....

DRBD: version: 8.3.7
Pacemaker: 1.1.6
RA: 1.0.4
Glue: 1.0.7