[DRBD-user] Enabling a stacked resource - HELP!

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:25:51 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Lars Ellenberg wrote:

> Maybe you don't need dual primary anyways?
> Very few installations actually do.

In case of failure recovery capabilities, ok.
If you want to cover also situations of planned maintenance where you
have to update BIOS of your hypervisor and don't want to give downtime
to VM users and so you want to go through live migration, I think
dual-primary is still needed... or did I miss anything?
Thanks,
Gianluca