[DRBD-user] Maintenance Mode Procedure

Bill Asher BAsher at fracrack.com
Mon Sep 12 22:03:33 CEST 2011

So I'm very new to DRBD... my question is what is the "proper" procedure for placing a node in maintenance mode to shut it down and say move it. Right now I need to shut down my secondary node to verify hardware, I want to learn it the right way.. and hopefully not have any issues when the secondary comes back online..  I have 2 hosts.. primary/secondary cluster configuration.

Thanks,
Basher

NOTE:  This email, including any attached files, is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is solely for the intended recipient(s).  If you received this email in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately by reply email or phone (636-519-7070).  Any unauthorized use, dissemination, disclosure, copying or printing is strictly prohibited.