[DRBD-user] 0: Failure: (114) Lower device is already claimed. This usually means it is moun

Edwige Odedele odedele at popsicube.fr
Mon Sep 12 17:00:42 CEST 2011

      Hello,

      I need your help.

      I have drbd install on two servers then all of them is working all
right before I reboot the servers.

      After reboot I got this error when trying to start drbd:

      rootx:~# cat /proc/drbd

      version: 8.3.7 (api:88/proto:86-91)

      GIT-hash: ea9e28dbff98e331a62bcbcc63a6135808fe2917 build by rootx,
2011-

      09-12 14:27:51

       0: cs:Unconfigured

      rootx:/tmp# pvscan

        No matching physical volumes found

      rootx:/tmp# vgscan

        Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...

      0: Failure: (114) Lower device is already claimed. This usually means
it is moun

      ted.

      Command 'drbdsetup 0 disk /dev/sda4 /dev/sda4 internal --set-defaults
--create-d

      evice' terminated with exit code 10

      I think that the problem come from de disk, I can mount all logical
volume. So I am confused.

      Any idea?

Cordialement,

Edwige ODEDELE