[DRBD-user] busy bee device

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 04:05:05 CEST 2011

I am just hitting all the stops today. I don't even have a simple file
replicating. And now I can't even turn this thing off:

umount: /service: device is busy.
        (In some cases useful info about processes that use
         the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1))

 lsof | grep /service
bash      1118        root  cwd       DIR      147,0     4096
2 /service
lsof      2884        root  cwd       DIR      147,0     4096
2 /service
grep      2885        root  cwd       DIR      147,0     4096
2 /service
lsof      2886        root  cwd       DIR      147,0     4096
2 /service

Trying to get DRBD up has been no easy task... I even forgot what I am
trying to achiece? Oh yeah.... Replicate something from MySQL and
Asterisk....

Nick