[DRBD-user] WFConnection Primary/Unknown State

Jean Samarani jean_samarani at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 11:48:42 CEST 2011

Dear Community,

I have the below issue that I would like your help in solving it.
when I issue the command drbd-overview on node A I get the below message stating WFconnection however when I do the same command on the 2nd node I don't get anything

Could you please advise how to solve the problem to get a normal state primary/secondary?

NODE A:
WFConnection ro:Primary/Unknown ds:UpToDate/DUnknown C r----

NODE B:
None message appears.