[DRBD-user] recovery from split-brain

Jojy Varghese jojy.varghese at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 23:19:36 CEST 2011

Hi
   How do you recover from a split-brain node with stale data? The
status of the node is :

StandAlone  Primary/Unknown  UpToDate/DUnknown

I tried "drbdadm -- -discard-my-data connect all". But i get error:

1: Failure: (141) The 'data-integrity-alg' you specified is not known
in the kernel. (Maybe you need to modprobe it, or modprobe hmac

I verified that the hash i specified ( data-integrity-alg ) is
supported by the kernel.

thanks
Jojy