[DRBD-user] Disk Corruption = DRBD Failure?

Charles Kozler charles at fixflyer.com
Fri Oct 14 11:21:10 CEST 2011

Haven't read it yet though I will later today.

Having not ready any of the documentation of the underlying processes/workings, all of my understandings were purely based on assumptions from my basic use with DRBD- that said, thank you for all your insight and I will let you know later my understandings :)