[DRBD-user] Can't Get DRBD Master/Slave out of secondary/secondary using pacemaker

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Fri Oct 7 10:12:25 CEST 2011

On 10/07/2011 10:00 AM, Arnold Krille wrote:
> I know, but some people didn't want to believe me and said that the order of
> elements inside the colocation was of any importance.

Shenanigans! ;-)

But I can't claim that the order is of no consequence whatsoever (for
reasons of ignorance).

It *is* of no consequence as far as the start and stop order of the
colocated resources is concerned, however.

> But try that with a DrbdMysql:Master thrown in :-)

Good point! Still, I would group as many primitives as possible. The
master-role resource that is depended upon will, in fact, need a
colocation and order constraint with said group.

(Hint: If you define colocation and order for drbd-master and one of the
primitives, then group the primitives, pacemaker will smartly update
your constraints to reference the group instead of the now contained