[DRBD-user] examples of dual primary DRBD

Bart Coninckx bart.coninckx at telenet.be
Fri Oct 7 22:21:08 CEST 2011

On 10/06/11 22:03, Florian Haas wrote:
> On 2011-10-06 21:43, Bart Coninckx wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> would you mind sending me examples of your crm config for a dual primary
>> DRBD resource?
>>
>> I used the one on
>>
>> http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-ocfs2-pacemaker.html
>>
>> and on
>>
>> http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Dual_Primary_DRBD_%2B_OCFS2
>>
>> and they both result into split brain, except for when I start drbd
>> manually first.
>
> They clearly should not. Rather than soliciting other people's
> configurations and then try to adapt yours based on that, why don't you
> upload _your_ CIB (not just a "crm configure dump", but a full "cibadmin
> -Q") and your DRBD configuration to your pastebin/pastie/fpaste and let
> people tell you where your problem is?

OK, I posted the drbd.conf on http://pastebin.com/SQe9YxhY

cibadmin -Q is on http://pastebin.com/gTZqsACq

The split brain logging is on http://pastebin.com/7unKKkdi .

Could this be some sort of timing issue? Manually things are find, but
there are some seconds in between the primary promotions.

thx,

B.