[DRBD-user] Panic

Igor Neves igor at 3gnt.net
Fri Oct 7 15:35:00 CEST 2011

Hi,

Yes, the drbd it's replicating over SDP sockets.

Yes, I know that fixes, the problem it's I think they are not possible
to have in Centos 5, because the kernel it's too old, correct me if I'm
wrong.

How it's the state of art with drbd+sdp in Centos 6? I have been reading
a couple of guys posting on the mailing, complaining about problems with it.

We also need to change to newer versions because NUMA and Pinning stuff
with updated libvirt and kernel, but we are dependent on Centos 6
drbd+sdp 100% supported.

Thanks for all your help,
Igor Neves

--