[DRBD-user] Panic

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Fri Oct 7 14:05:54 CEST 2011

On 2011-10-07 13:14, Igor Neves wrote:
> Hi Florian,
>
> # rpm -qa  opensm infiniband-diags openib
> openib-1.4.1-6.el5
> infiniband-diags-1.5.3-1.el5
> opensm-3.3.3-2.el5
>
> Kernel it's 2.6.18-238.19.1.el5.

You didn't give your drbd.conf. If this is a resource that replicates
over SDP, then please be advised that you shouldn't use DRBD over SDP
with OFED < 1.5. Lars fixed a couple of critical bugs in OFED SDP when
SDP support was added to DRBD, and as far as I remember those fixes did
not make it into any OFED 1.4.x release. Lars will hopefully correct me
if I mis-remember.

Cheers,
Florian

--