[DRBD-user] Panic

Igor Neves igor at 3gnt.net
Fri Oct 7 13:14:33 CEST 2011

Hi Florian,

# rpm -qa  opensm infiniband-diags openib
openib-1.4.1-6.el5
infiniband-diags-1.5.3-1.el5
opensm-3.3.3-2.el5

Kernel it's 2.6.18-238.19.1.el5.

My hardware it's, InfiniBand: Mellanox Technologies MT25204 [InfiniHost
III Lx HCA]. I'm also using b2b cable to connect both Infiniband, and
running opensm in one of the nodes.

My email have a module call trace. It's not a panic directly but it ends
the same, drbd becomes useless and even rebooting the machine it's
possible, only acpi reset.

Thanks,
Igor Neves

--