[DRBD-user] Cluster filesystem question

John Lauro john.lauro at covenanteyes.com
Wed Nov 30 01:43:43 CET 2011

Hmmm, besides for maybe a slightly higher chance of split brain in case of network failure between drbd nodes...  I too am curious what the potential problem could be.  Maybe write barriers are not safe?  Even so, that would only be an issue if the client crash, and the article certainly implies worse than just that.