[DRBD-user] DRBD stability issues

Steve Kieu msh.computing at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:39:01 CET 2011

> What makes you think so?
> Anything about "full sync" in the logs?

Nov 18 09:06:08 seaspray kernel: [159990.699555] block drbd0: Writing the
whole
bitmap, full sync required after drbd_sync_handshake.
Nov 18 09:06:08 seaspray kernel: [159990.699632] block drbd1:
drbd_sync_handshak
e:

and then cat /proc/drbd show the whole full resync process.

I just test again, stop the secondary, wait for a while, this time mysql is
still writing new data to the primary node- restart the secondary. It is
not a full resync now. Weird.

Repeat the test several times with consistent manner - not really  quite
sure why it requiers full resync in the morning.

Thanks,

--
Steve Kieu