[DRBD-user] How to recover data from node3

fosiul alam expertalert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:47:00 CET 2011

Hi,
I need some steps about how to recover data from node3 to node 2 or node 1

suppose,
Node 1 and node 2 is Local  (Uk ) and node 3 in denmark

Now due to some network problem in Uk, we had to forward  all trafiq to
Denmark.

Now We have  solved the problem un Uk, Now We need to syncronized data from
Denmark to Uk .

Suppose I have same setup :
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-three-nodes.html

node1(Primary-Uk)  node2 (Seondary-Uk) node 3  ( remote denmark)

Now when Uk came back, I set node1 and node2 as Secondary

root at drbd1:~# /etc/init.d/drbd status
drbd driver loaded OK; device status:
version: 8.3.7 (api:88/proto:86-91)
srcversion: EE47D8BF18AC166BE219757
m:res   cs         ro                   ds                 p  mounted
fstype
0:home  Connected  Secondary/Secondary  UpToDate/UpToDate  C
1:data  Connected  Secondary/Secondary  UpToDate/UpToDate  C

root at drbd2:~# /etc/init.d/drbd status
drbd driver loaded OK; device status:
version: 8.3.7 (api:88/proto:86-91)
srcversion: EE47D8BF18AC166BE219757
m:res   cs            ro                 ds                 p  mounted
fstype
0:home  WFConnection  Primary/Unknown    UpToDate/Outdated  C
1:data  WFConnection  Secondary/Unknown  UpToDate/Outdated  C

and

/etc/init.d/drbd  status
drbd driver loaded OK; device status:
version: 8.3.7 (api:88/proto:86-91)
srcversion: EE47D8BF18AC166BE219757
m:res      cs            ro               ds                 p  mounted
fstype
10:home-U  WFConnection  Primary/Unknown  UpToDate/DUnknown  A
11:data-U  WFConnection  Primary/Unknown  UpToDate/DUnknown  A

Now, I need a help ..

what steps shall i take to syncronized data from drbd3(node3) to node1 and
node 2

Please help me with this .
Regards
Fosiul