[DRBD-user] Documentation; Section 6.6.1, syncer instead of net

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Thu Nov 10 09:12:15 CET 2011

Hi Jort,

On 2011-11-09 23:21, Jort Koopmans wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The documentation in section 6.6.1 states that the 'verify-alg' option
> needs to be placed in the 'net' section, whereas in my rigs (drbd 8.3.7
> under Debian) this needs to be placed in 'syncer' section.
> Not sure how older drbd versions handle this, but this might be added to
> the documentation (?).

It's there. :) Because a lot of command syntax changed in 8.4.0, we
decided to keep the 8.3 User's Guide around at
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide-legacy. So for configuring online
verification in 8.3.7, the relevant part of the documentation is here:

http://www.drbd.org/users-guide-legacy/s-use-online-verify.html

> PS: It is high quality documentation, awesome!

Thank you!

Cheers,
Florian

--