[DRBD-user] Documentation; Section 6.6.1, syncer instead of net

Jort Koopmans jort at jabo-solutions.eu
Wed Nov 9 23:21:00 CET 2011

Hello,

The documentation in section 6.6.1 states that the 'verify-alg' option
needs to be placed in the 'net' section, whereas in my rigs (drbd 8.3.7
under Debian) this needs to be placed in 'syncer' section.
Not sure how older drbd versions handle this, but this might be added to
the documentation (?).

Best regards,
Jort Koopmans

PS: It is high quality documentation, awesome!