[DRBD-user] Alternative to 'yes' to abort waiting?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon May 30 23:36:57 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 11:31 PM, Florian Haas wrote:

> If you're using Pacemaker (and you should), then you don't need the drbd
> init script, and it can be safely disabled with "chkconfig drbd off" or
> whatever is the equivalent command on your preferred platform.

I think in this case it would be better
chkconfig --del drbd

so that all the links are removed.
I remember I had bad things in the past, because setting "off" keeps
the "stop" part links and they are executed during shutdown and
restart.
So drbd stop could be executed before other resources/services are stoppped...
Gianluca