[DRBD-user] DRBD cant Boot to primary after restart

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Mon May 30 09:55:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 05/30/2011 08:18 AM, Patrick Kusemere wrote:
> HI all,
>
> I have been trying to  Creat a HA Cluster  using Openfiler, but when all
> configs are done and its time to reboot, I do reboot but after node1
> (primary pc) boots its also shows secondary/secondary.

I'm not familiar with Openfiler (is it a HA suite similar to
heartbeat/pacemaker?)

DRBD in and of itself will try to become primary on your first node if
you use the "become-primary-on node1" option in drbd.conf (see
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/re-drbdconf.html).

If you do use a cluster suite, you will want that to be in control
instead. But I cannot advise you on how to do this in you scenario.

HTH,
Felix