[DRBD-user] DRBD cant Boot to primary after restart

Patrick Kusemere pkusemererwa at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 08:18:50 CEST 2011

HI all,

I have been trying to  Creat a HA Cluster  using Openfiler, but when all configs are done and its time to reboot, I do reboot but after node1 (primary pc) boots its also shows secondary/secondary.

Please advise me what could be the problem becouse i have tried different site but none seems to give an answer.

Thanks forum

Patrick