[DRBD-user] Using drbd in ha cluster

Lyre 4179e1 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:45:06 CEST 2011

Hi all:

I'm considering using drbd in 2 node ha cluster.

Consider such situation:

Primary down while secondary (from StandAlone to SyncTarget) was syncing
from priamry , so that the data on secondary was Inconsistent and can't be
primary。 In a ha cluster, we would prefer to bring up the secondary as the
new primary node in such condition. It would nice to have snapshot before
sync start, so that we can recover it to a clean but partially outdate state
when primary crash during syncing. Is there a way to do this?