[DRBD-user] 4TB limit

Lionel Sausin ls at numerigraphe.com
Thu May 19 09:44:31 CEST 2011

Le -10/01/-28163 20:59, Mikael Andersson a écrit :
> Model: Unknown (unknown)
> Disk /dev/drbd1: 4397GB
> Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B
> Partition Table: loop
>
> Number  Start  End     Size    File system  Flags
>  1      0.00B  4397GB  4397GB  ext4
> "
Does that mean you created partitioned your drbd resource? You don't
have to - you can create your filesystem on /dev/drbd1.

We're running v8.3.7, though this cluster has been upgraded to 8.3.10
for a short while and then downgraded back, but the resources were
created with 8.3.7.

As a last resort, maybe you could try creating a smaller resource and
then making it grow beyong 4TB?

Lionel Sausin.