[DRBD-user] DRBD, Xen, HVM and live migration

Boyko Yordanov b.yordanov at exsisto.com
Tue May 10 17:15:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

For live migration use PV DomUs and Xen's drbd block script - it automatically switches primary/secondary states on both domUs while migrating.

Anyway yes, its that simple - two primaries and live migration works.

Note: I've been having some issues (crashes) with centos xen kernel and drbd 8.3.10 - don't have the time to investigate further.

Boyko