[DRBD-user] : cs:SyncSource ro:Primary/Secondary ds:UpToDate/Inconsistent C r----

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Fri May 6 17:43:17 CEST 2011

On 05/06/2011 11:37 AM, Edwige Odedele wrote:
> ca fait plus de 5 jours que j’essai mais je n’y arrive pas.
> J’ai besoin d’aide s’il vous plaît.
>
> *  *
> * *
> *Cordialement,*
> * *
> *Edwige ODEDELE*

I assume you are concerned about the slow sync speed, right? If you want
to increase the speed, you can set it in your drbd.conf file (either in
global {} or res rX {}):

=====
        syncer {
                rate 15M;
        }
=====

Then you can tell the resource to use that speed with:

drbdadm syncer r0

Alternatively, you can temporarily boost the sync speed with:

drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 syncer -r XXM

Replace 'XX' with a number of MB/sec you'd like to sync to run at. Be
careful though! Setting a number higher than your able to actually able
to sync at can actually hurt performance. It's better to guess a little low.

Once the resource is UpToDate/UpToDate, you can restore it's standard
sync speed with the 'drbdadm syncer r0' command.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer at alteeve.com
AN!Whitepapers: http://alteeve.com