[DRBD-user] DRBD device held open by someone

Dileep Nayak tech.disscuss2011 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:52:47 CEST 2011

Thanks Lars for your reply.

DRBD is used in conjunction with Linux-HA in a High Availability
configuration to replicate data between the Active and Standby servers.

Our product is running LVM (Logical Volume Manager) on top of DRBD.

We are not using the nfs. The last point is not applicable in our case.

And please can you explain bit more the below mentioned cases by you and how
to detect/verify them when the issue “Device is held open by someone” is
occurred.

  Regards,

Dileep Nayak

>   6. Re: DRBD device held open by someone (Lars Ellenberg)

Message: 6