[DRBD-user] DRBD resync QoS

wang xuchen ben.wxc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 03:51:48 CEST 2011

Digimer,

Thanks for your reply.

I come up with the number 300M from DRBD official website "A good rule of
thumb for this value(rate parameter) is to use about 30% of the available
replication bandwidth. ". I use 10G Ethernet card for replication traffic,
1024M * 0.3 is 300M. What wrong with my calculation?

Ben
Commit yourself to constant self-improvement