[DRBD-user] Help with DRBD and Heartbeat.

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Thu Jun 9 10:00:11 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 06/09/2011 04:56 AM, xixi wrote:
> Could anybody tells me what's wrong? Why Secondary node cannot become
> primary node when primary reboot?

Your configs look fine to me (though I am clueless about hearbeat2).

Take a look at the kernel logs after the reboot. DRBD should give an
indication why it won't make a connection.

My guess is still that you produced split-brain. That can easily happen
if node1 didn't become Secondary prior to rebooting and node2 became
Primary after the connection was lost.

> Thanks.
>
> BTW: why cannot I recieve mail from this maillist? I searched maillist
> archive and found someone replay my previous mail but I didnt recieve it

Something is wrong with your FROM address. I noticed that I received an
error when I tried replying last time, because "foxmail.com" doesn't
seem to do mail correctly.

The list mailer probably gets the same errors.

You may want to try a different mail provider.

Regards,
Felix