[DRBD-user] Why does DRDB turn to secondary after reboot

Patrick Kusemere pkusemererwa at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 14:06:32 CEST 2011

Hi All,

Am too puzzled I have been trying to install openfiler cluster with HA, but after all the configs when I reboot all the nodes are ever turning  back to secondary, secondary.

Can some one give me the right link or best link that i can follow to install openfiler cluster with HA

thanks

Patrick Kusemererwa