[DRBD-user] DRBD and KVM for a HA-Cluster ?

Antonio Anselmi tony.anselmi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 18:55:16 CET 2011

I'm oriented to install pacemaker in near future anyway all the VMs
are hosted only by one side of the cluster (i.e. the slave) so that
the main concern is that this host could become unreachable from
outside.
If the master goes down it is not a big problem cause it only controls
the cluster and acts like a hot-swap device (according to the
scripts). If the slave goes down all the VMs are started in the master
(which keeps VM' definition files cloned and updated as well as the
VM' disks).

Yes, it's maybe a coarse solution... but it works.

Antonio