[DRBD-user] Been Using DRBD for Years, Never Saw This stalling problem

Jiri Vitek j.vitek at funlife.cz
Thu Feb 17 17:20:04 CET 2011

Did you figured out storage device isn't your actual bottleneck?
degraded sw/hw raid, buggy controller?

For example we had similar problems with throughput of drbd, where the
bottle neck was 3ware controller which one doesn't recognize degraded
unit. It was reported as ok, but after online verify whole unit goes
offline, because 2 of 8 discs in unit was degraded...

Jirka V.