[DRBD-user] Antwort: DRDB single node

Etienne Pretorius etiennep at kingsley.co.za
Wed Feb 16 13:16:28 CET 2011

Hello Robert,

I am just checking. I have the following configured for the mean time
until I get the other machine.

root at 0-0-0:~] cat /etc/drbd.d/drbd.res
resource r0 {
     device        minor 0;
     disk        /dev/system/drbd;
     meta-disk     internal;

     on 0-0-0.kingsley.co.za {
         address        127.0.0.1:7789;
     }
     on 0-0-1.kingsley.co.za {
         address        127.0.0.1:7789;
     }
     startup {
         wfc-timeout        1;
         degr-wfc-timeout    1;
         become-primary-on    0-0-0.kingsley.co.za;
     }
}

[root at 0-0-0:~] cat /proc/drbd
version: 8.3.7 (api:88/proto:86-91)
srcversion: EE47D8BF18AC166BE219757
  0: cs:WFConnection ro:Primary/Unknown ds:UpToDate/DUnknown C r----
     ns:0 nr:0 dw:48 dr:1036 al:1 bm:0 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0 ep:1 wo:b
oos:1911938028

Thank you
Etienne Pretorius