[DRBD-user] migrating data to DRBD

wang xuchen ben.wxc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:07:23 CET 2011

Hi all,

Can somebody gives me a hand on how to migrating data to DRBD from a plain
SCSI device? Say machine A is a regular Linux server, I would like to
migrate /dev/sdb on A to machine B and C which are configured as mirror
partner? B and C can be customized according to machine A.

PS: No need for live migration, downtime is allowed.

Any suggestion is appreciated.
Ben

Commit yourself to constant self-improvement