[DRBD-user] Some issues with DRBD & peacemaker

Vladimir Elisseev vovan at vovan.nl
Thu Feb 3 11:55:13 CET 2011

I'm setting a peacemaker cluster with DRBD active/passive. Everything
works as expected (starting/stopping /migrating DRBD resources),
however if I put any node in standby all the DRBD resources age going
to "Unmanaged" mode. As I understand form log files, stopping of DRBD
resource on the standby node fails for some reason (still don't have
any clue why) after that, obviously, cluster says "Preventing
ms_drbd_resourcename from re-starting anywhere in the cluster". For
setting the cluster I used the documentation on DRBD site. I'd
appreciate any help. The corresponding snips form configuration are
below.

Tanks everybody in advance,
Vlad.

drbd.conf
global {
         usage-count yes;
}
common {
         protocol C;
         syncer {
                 rate 15M;
         }
         net {
                 sndbuf-size 0;
         }
         disk {
                 fencing resource-only;
         }
         handlers {
                 fence-peer "/usr/lib64/drbd/crm-fence-peer.sh";
                 after-resync-target "/usr/lib64/drbd/crm-unfence-peer.sh";
         }
}
resource tftp {
         meta-disk internal;
         device minor 1;
         floating 192.168.2.1:7801 {
                 disk      /dev/srv1/tftp;
         }
         floating 192.168.2.2:7801 {
                 disk      /dev/srv2/tftp;
         }
}

crm configure show
primitive ip_tftp ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 \
         params ip="192.168.1.211"
primitive drbd_tftp ocf:linbit:drbd \
         params drbd_resource="tftp" \
         op monitor interval="60s" \
         op start interval="0" timeout="240s" \
         op stop interval="0" timeout="120s"
primitive fs_tftp ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem \
         params device="/dev/drbd/by-res/tftp" directory="/mnt/tftp"
fstype="ext4" options="noatime,acl" \
         op start interval="0" timeout="60s" \
         op stop interval="0" timeout="60s"
group tftp ip_tftp fs_tftp tftpd \
         meta target-role="Started"
ms ms_drbd_tftp drbd_tftp \
         meta master-max="1" master-node-max="1" clone-max="2"
clone-node-max="1" notify="true"
colocation tftp_on_drbd inf: tftp ms_drbd_tftp:Master
order tftp_after_drbd inf: ms_drbd_tftp:promote tftp:start
property $id="cib-bootstrap-options" \
         dc-version="1.0.9-da7075976b5ff0bee71074385f8fd02f296ec8a3" \
         cluster-infrastructure="openais" \
         expected-quorum-votes="2" \
         stonith-enabled="false" \
         no-quorum-policy="ignore" \