[DRBD-user] Could you please recommend hardware?

kankamuso jrbcast at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 12:39:47 CET 2011

Hi,

I would like to implement a new DRBD solution to one customer. The problem
is that I don't know what hardware to acquire for an enterprise architecture
that is compatible with Linux.

I would like something from HP, Dell, etc.. (recognized mark):

- At least 2 TB.
- Hardware RAID.
- Hot swappable disks.
- As much expansion bays as possible.

We have 12000 euros available for each server (we want two). We have been
having a look at automatic-failover + replication NAs but no luck yet...

Thanks in advance,

Jose.