[DRBD-user] blocking I/O with drbd

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Mon Dec 19 13:51:05 CET 2011

Hi,

On 12/19/2011 01:44 PM, Volker wrote:
> No, the network link is performing fine syncing at 25MB/s without any
> problems.

are you saying that your machines are still syncing in the background?

I'd request another brief overview then:
- which machine ist primary/secondary and synctarget/-source
- what type of network link is in use (you're talking of a switch; no
good: use a back-to-back connection for optimal performance)
- what network throughput can you achieve with a simple TCP test
- what latencies are you seeing i.e. ping times when idle, ping times
during dd

Cheers,
Felix