[DRBD-user] drbd / highly available fs for xen

Mike mike-drbd at tiedyenetworks.com
Mon Dec 12 20:15:52 CET 2011

Hi,

	I am interested in having a highly available network file system and
I'd like to be able to support xen migration as well as file system
level backups and so forth, and perhaps even lvm for future expansion as
necessary. Can anyone tell me a) What distro supports the most current
drbd module + utils (without my having to compile my own rpm/deb/etc),
b) what file system I really should be looking at (ocfs2, xfs, ?), and
c) should I be considering iscsi over nfs?

Thank you.

Mike