[DRBD-user] Dell Server Question

Roof, Morey R. MRoof at admin.nmt.edu
Thu Dec 8 19:29:47 CET 2011

Hi Everyone,

Anyone out there using a Dell Poweredge C2100 with the 24 2.5" HDD
backplane?  I'm curious to know a little about the backplane, mainly if
it is a dual port backplane where the RAID controller can use both ports
on the SAS drives to load balance the IO operations.  Dell's website
isn't very specific on this point.  Also, some information about how the
server seems work with DRBD would be very helpful to me.

Thanks,
Morey