[DRBD-user] successful replicated nfs?

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Wed Dec 7 17:49:24 CET 2011

Hi,

On 12/07/2011 05:45 PM, Mike wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I am trying to follow the linbit replicated NFS howto and, well, I
> must be dumb, because it flat out does not work for me. No distro I have
> tried (current ubuntu, debian, and centos) appears to have whatever
> software versions are necessary to implement the instructions. On debian
> 6, and using the backports repository, I can get 'close', but I have to
> selectively massage the list of imported items, and the result is still
> not %100 due to seemingly missing features that are aluded to in the
> instructions but which the command line tools are clearly not supporting
> and which does not manage %100 failover still due to that particular
> problem.
>
>     Is there anyone who can speak to this and provide any guidance on
> getting there...?

please don't reply to unrelated threads with new topics.

Anyway, are you sure you're looking at the correct User's Guide?
Debian ships DRBD 8.3, you may get in trouble using 8.4 documentation.

Otherwise, please specify which components aren't working as expected.
The whole cluster stack is under pretty active development, so I cannot
even begin to guess.

Thanks,

Felix