[DRBD-user] DRBD Diskless with LVM

mickaelFr mickael.terrien at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Dec 7 09:52:03 CET 2011

Hi Mario,

As my configuration is RHEL6 / DRBD8.4, I understand that this DRBD release
doesn't support LVM with RHEL6 (or I have a bad use of it) even if RHEL6 and
CentOS6 have very close implementation.

What is the workaround in this case as I can't use LVM and must keep RHEL6 ?
I only want to replicate my database directory (active/passive) which sould
have been the logical volume and not the full disk.

Regards,
Mickael