[DRBD-user] DRBD Proxy

Todd, Noel (Contractor) Noel.Todd at searshc.com
Wed Aug 31 16:50:17 CEST 2011

On one of our DRBD proxies the "list connections" command shows some
connections in the list flagged as UP, however the "UP since" field does
not contain any dates. Why does this occur? Sample below.

Version is drbd-8.3.7-1

list connections

Name                    Status  Compressed      Uncompressed    Up since

someserver.      Up        286440438322        987241898178     ---

someserver.      Up        346996597963     1186847765410     ---

someserver.      Up        253371520800        873615019434    ---

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.