[DRBD-user] Incorrect syncer rate

Lyre 4179e1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 17:11:04 CEST 2011

Hi all:

  After manual manually recovery from split-brain, I noticed the syncer rate
was limited to  250kb/s (cat /proc/drbd) , which was default value of drbd .
However, It was configured to 10M, drbdadm can confirm this.  After running
drbdadm adjust drbd0, the syncer rate was correct. What's the problem with
it?

I'm using drbd0 8.3.11 on SLES 11 SP1 x86_64, kernel  2.6.32.12-0.7, and I
compiled the rpm packages myself.