[DRBD-user] Kernel panic from drdbadm on CentOS 6

Dominik Epple Dominik.Epple at EMEA.NEC.COM
Wed Aug 17 10:17:27 CEST 2011

Hello,

thank you all for your replys.

I tried the latest git trees for version 8.3 and 8.4 and still get the same kernel panic.

If I understand correctly, there exists a bugfixed version of DRBD, is it somewhere available for the general public?

Regards
Dominik