[DRBD-user] Fw: DRBD STONITH - how is Pacemaker constraint cleared?

Jake Smith jsmith at argotec.com
Tue Aug 16 17:31:26 CEST 2011

Bob - np that's what we're all out here for.

A few baseline questions I missed earlier:

- What OS?
- What versions of DRBD/Pacmaker/LVM2?
- Not that it should matter but Heartbeat or Corosync?

I'm thinking that the LVM stuff is unnecessary so I put some notes in your config below to remove it.  Also I what is missing to get the startup order working is there too.  Let me know if you have more questions and how you make out.

Jake